1. Administrator of your personal data
SM Production, IČ: 27203719 with registered office at Arbesova 492, Kladno (hereinafter referred to as "administrator") is authorized to process your personal data for marketing purposes (administrator of personal data), by granting your free consent to the processing of your personal data for these purposes, on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR") and according to law on the processing of personal data. We have adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security of personal data processing appropriate to the given risk. The processing is intended only for persons who are older than 18 years.
2. Conditions for granting consent
By clicking the checkbox in the registration form during the registration process, you declare that you are a person over 18 years of age and you give our company consent to send selected commercial messages with the offer of products and services of our partners, in which you freely expressed an interest by filling out the given registration form. You consent to these companies contacting you to offer their services and products in which you have freely expressed an interest by clicking the consent checkbox. The consent given by you is voluntary, you can refuse it or revoke the consent given at any time via the contact details provided below. Revocation of consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent that was given before its revocation.
3. Period of retention of personal data
Your consent is valid for a period of one year from the date it was granted, or until you withdraw your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ticking the OPT OUT link in the marketing email. After your consent has been revoked or your consent has expired, we will no longer process your personal data for marketing purposes. Your personal data will be completely deleted, unless there is another legal or statutory title for longer retention of your personal data.
4. Processed data
For these purposes of this consent, your personal data will be processed in the scope of first name, last name, email and telephone number and possibly the message you leave us in the registration form. We obtain your personal data that we process for marketing purposes directly from you.
5. Personal data processed exclusively for marketing purposes (processing purposes)
We cooperate with a narrow circle of companies in the field of textile production, who can contact you by phone or email with an offer of their services if you have expressed interest in them or more information about their services by entering your personal data in our registration form.
6. Legal basis of processing
Processing for marketing purposes is based solely on your freely given consent, which you have the right to withdraw at any time. Furthermore, we can process this data on the basis and for the purpose of fulfilling our statutory obligations (in particular registration obligations, etc.) and on the basis of our legitimate interest for the purpose of protecting our legal claims.
7. Vaše práva v souvislosti s osobními údaji
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes by contacting our company below.
• You have the right to access your personal data - you have the right to obtain information about the purpose of processing, categories of processed personal data, the recipient or category of recipients to whom the personal data will be made available, the planned time of processing, information about the source of personal data, whether there is an automated processing with legal or similarly serious consequences, and the possible transfer of personal data to a third country.
• You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete incomplete personal data concerning you.
• You have the right to object to processing if the processing is for direct marketing purposes or the processing is based on a legitimate interest.
• You have the right to have your personal data deleted if the personal data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, or you have withdrawn your consent to the processing and there are no legal grounds for refusing deletion.
• You have the right to limit the processing if you deny the accuracy of the personal data, or if the processing is unlawful, if you object to the processing, or if our company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the determination, exercise or defense of legal claims.
• You have the right to the portability of the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and their possible transfer to another personal data controller, if the processing is carried out automatically and is based on your consent or on the legal basis of a contract.
• You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects for you or similarly significantly affects you. When processing your personal data, there is no fully automated processing or decision-making, including profiling, which has legal effects for you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
• You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection. of the Czech Republic (www.uoou.cz). You can exercise your rights in relation to personal data through our contact details or with your complaint directly to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Access to your data and transfer of personal data
We may provide your personal information from the registration form to a narrow circle of companies in the field of textile production who may contact you. Furthermore, a narrow circle of our employees may have access to personal data, and we may make your personal data available to persons who provide us with services related to the processing of personal data (intermediaries).
All persons involved in the processing of personal data are authorized and trained in the security of personal data processing. We have concluded an intermediary agreement with the intermediaries, and all employees and persons of the intermediaries must sign a non-disclosure agreement about the processed personal data.
Your personal data is not transferred by our company to a third country or an international organization.
a sídlo firmy
SM Production s.r.o.
272 01 Kladno
+420 777 557 324
+420 777 671 036
MgA. Jan Buchtela
+420 737 855 559